– Right of use: tick the boxes corresponding to the spaces to which the user will have access
– Working time: specify if the user works part-time (the fairness algorithm will take this into account when making allocations)
– Parking space and workstation: if the user has a parking space or a workstation, indicate it here
– Priority: A “Priority” user is an applicant who receives a free space before non-priority applicants.
– Automatically confirmed / Confirmed by default: A user with an “Automatically confirmed” space is a space holder who does not need to confirm the use of their parking space or workstation
In the list of users below, you can Edit, Reinvite by email or View user schedule.