Optimise and modernise your company cafeteria management
Improve the flow of people in your company cafeteria!
An application to help companies, public bodies and universities rethink the management of their cafeterias.
Anticipate the crowds in the cafeteria
Avoid your employees having to wait in long queues in front of your cafeteria and save them time!
Limit food waste
Determine which days are the most and least crowded by employees in order to order the appropriate quantities.
Promote well-being and QWL
Improve the organisation of the lunch break by making it easier for employees to come and go and by avoiding peak times.
How does Sharvy work to manage the company canteen ?
1. Set up your Sharvy account
Definition of time slots & their capacity,
Definition of management rules,
Definition of a cut-off time for reservations on the D-day.
Import and profiling of users,
Configuration of the sending of the attendance sheet by email to the canteen manager.
2. Allow your employees to reserve a time slot in the company cafeteria
Reservation of a time slot from the Sharvy application,
Real-time view of the number of remaining spaces for each slot,
Email and mobile app notifications for confirmation,
Allocation of a new time slot, if the requested slot is full.
3. Monitor and analyse the occupancy of your cafeteria
Statistics on the number of reservations per day and per slot to anticipate the next days’ attendance,
Attendance log of the company cafeteria,
History of use of the application,
CSV and Excel export of data.
Do you want to manage and optimise your company cafeteria’s attendance?
Integrations with third-party solutions to enhance the user experience
Sharvy can interface with various tools you use internally : HRIS, access control, authentication, charging points, etc.
Contact us to discuss!
A turnkey solution for all situations
You are moving and will have less space and m² than currently?
Sharvy can help you to ensure that this reduction in space does not affect your employees :
- Study of the mobility habits of the users,
- Sharing of spaces and work areas between employees,
- Management of access control to the building and car park, etc.
In the age of hybrid work, are you faced with allocated but unoccupied spaces?
Sharvy can help you analyse and optimise the occupancy rate of your car park and workspaces :
- Reservation of available spaces by employees,
- Activity history, number of reservations and which types,
- Occupancy statistics for the various spaces, etc.
Do your employees have high expectations in terms of flexibility & innovation?
Sharvy can help you to improve the well-being of your employees and retain them over the long term :
- Global vision on reservations & space availability,
- Automatic workspace allocation according to a fair algorithm,
- Sharing of offices between users to encourage the decompartmentalisation of teams.
Do you want to do away with individual offices & offer more flexibility to your employees?
Sharvy can help you implement the flex office in your company and excel in this new organisation :
- Sharing workspaces between employees,
- Fair and innovative management & allocation rules,
- An optimised and simplified hybrid work policy.
Explore the application and discover all the features.
They use Sharvy!
Frequently asked questions
Does the Sharvy solution allow you to book a slot several weeks in advance?
Yes, of course it does! Sharvy allows you to anticipate your presence in the company cafeteria up to 4 weeks in advance (if you wish). This makes it easier for you to anticipate your lunch break, and not forget to plan a meal, if the desired slots are full.
How much does the Sharvy solution cost?
Sharvy offers 3 packages, depending on your needs.
1. The LITE package allows you to test the application free of charge, with unlimited users. It gives you up to 5 parking spaces, 5 workstations, and 2 resources (e.g. company cafeteria spaces, bikes, scooters, etc).
2. The FLEX package is tailored to your needs and is an annual or monthly subscription. This package grows with you & costs between €2 and €4 per space per month. So you have the complete solution to manage your space occupancy as effectively as possible.
3. The ENTERPRISE package is ideal for managing all your company’s resources. This subscription differs from the two previous packages in that it is billed per user and perfectly suits accounts with multiple resources (parking spaces, workstations, places in the company cafeteria, booked lockers, shower slots, etc).
You can find the details of our offers on the Pricing page.
Does the Sharvy solution connect to badge access control systems?
In order to manage the comings and goings of employees in the company cafeteria, and to distinguish those with a reservation, many companies use a personal badge system or an RFID card reader.
Therefore, the Sharvy solution can be connected to existing badge systems. Depending on the technology used, we may develop a software interface (API) to “connect” the Sharvy application directly to the desired RFID readers and badges. Please feel free to discuss the possibilities with us at our first meeting.
Do you need more information about Sharvy and corporate cafeteria management?