Digitize and optimize your company parking lot management
Choose smart parking with Sharvy and modernize your company parking lot management.
A parking lot management app to solve parking issues of companies, public organizations and universities.
Share spaces among employees
Double your parking capacity by making your parking lot a common asset, where spaces are shared among your employees.
Optimize the occupancy of spaces
Collect and analyze data on the use of your parking lot, so you can make the right decisions about your parking policy.
Save time and money
Don’t fund new parking spaces, but rather take advantage of the existing ones by automatically allocating the available spaces to your employees.
Promote well-being and QWL
Give your employees a benefit and take away the daily stress of uncertainty about parking and the time it takes to find a space.
How does this Parking Management solution work?
1. Set up your Sharvy space
Management of spaces, their typology, areas & visitor parking,
Creation of a dynamic parking map,
Definition of management and priority rules,
Import and profiling of users,
Integration with your tools and third party solutions (HRIS, access control, recharging stations, etc.).
2. Allow your staff to reserve or release a parking space and get one
Release of spaces by holders on days when they are not using them,
Reservation of parking spaces by other users, adapted to their mode of transport (standard vehicle, electric, two-wheeler, etc.),
Automatic allocation of spaces by our fair algorithm,
Sending of notifications by email and through the mobile application.
3. Control and secure access to your parking lot
Allow access only to people with a reservation,
Connection to your existing system (RFID readers & badges, etc),
Opening the barrier using a camera with plate recognition or via a button in the application,
Management and view of all the accesses to the car park.
4. Monitor and analyze your parking lot occupancy
Dashboards on parking spaces occupancy,
Real-time view of availability by type of space,
History of use of the application,
CSV and Excel export of data.
Have a look at this office parking application and discover all the features.
Integrations with third-party solutions to enhance the user experience
Sharvy can interface with a multitude of other applications you use internally: HRIS, access control, authentication, charging stations, etc. Contact us to discuss!
A turnkey solution for all situations
Managing charging stations
Multi-site parking management
You are moving and will have less space and m² than currently?
Sharvy can help you to ensure that this reduction in space does not affect your employees :
- Study of the mobility habits of the users,
- Sharing of spaces and work areas between employees,
- Management of access control to the building and parking lot, etc.
In the age of hybrid work, are you faced with allocated but unoccupied spaces?
Sharvy can help you analyze and optimize the occupancy rate of your parking and workspaces :
- Reservation of available spaces by employees,
- Activity history, number of reservations and which types,
- Occupancy statistics for the various spaces, etc.
Would you like to optimize the use of your charging stations?
Sharvy can help you develop sustainable mobility in your parking lot by facilitating access to charging stations:
- Control charging from the Sharvy mobile application,
- Real-time monitoring of charging progress,
- Statistics and export of charging data, for invoicing purposes for example.
Your multi-site parking management is a real headache?
Sharvy can help you reduce the cost of implementation, improve maintenance & facilitate management :
- A centralized SaaS solution for all sites,
- Unified access control for all your parking,
- A harmonized and optimized parking policy.
Do you have a parking management issue and want to know more about Sharvy?
Our customers talk about it best!
“For our company, it’s about overhauling the mobility plan and facilitating the daily commuting for our employees to the Parisian headquarters based in Bourg-La-Reine. The reactivity of Sharvy is to be congratulated, just like the clarity of the application.”
Sophie VOLLAND, General services manager
“What I liked about the concept was that we were giving people autonomy and at the same time injecting technology into the parking lot access. The user benefit is obvious, especially for our students and their personal organization!”
Julien Urruty, Director of the Resources Unit in charge of the project
“For the team that manages the parking, it’s a breath of fresh air. The app distributes spaces automatically and gives them more time to concentrate on their other tasks. We are very pleased, the app is easy to set up and use, and the customer support provides excellent service.”
Tim Peterson, Security Department
Frequently asked questions
What is the budget for the Sharvy application?
Sharvy offers 3 packages, depending on your needs.
1. The LITE package allows you to test the application free of charge, with unlimited users. It gives you up to 5 parking spaces, 5 workstations, and 2 resources (e.g. company cafeteria spaces, bikes, scooters, etc).
2. The FLEX package is tailored to your needs and is an annual or monthly subscription. This package grows with you & costs between $2 and $4 per space per month. So you have the complete solution to manage your space occupancy as effectively as possible.
3. The ENTERPRISE package is ideal for managing all your company’s resources. This subscription differs from the two previous packages in that it is billed per user and perfectly suits accounts with multiple resources (parking spaces, workstations, places in the company cafeteria, booked lockers, shower slots, etc).
You can find the details of our offers on the Pricing page.
My company rents spaces in a public parking lot : can I use Sharvy?
Yes, of course you can! However, you need to get the agreement of the landlord (i.e. the parking lot owner) if you want to connect Sharvy to the parking lot’s access control. Depending on the permissions granted, we will be able to install the desired access control solution (e.g., license plate recognition camera, IoT module, or connect the Sharvy solution to the existing badge system).
How long does the Sharvy solution take to deploy?
It takes 3 to 4 weeks from the time our support team receives all the necessary elements to create the Sharvy space.
Please note that the deployment time of the solution depends on the profile of the account created (technical specificities or not, installation of access control equipment, specific developments, etc).
Need more information on Sharvy and corporate parking management?