Digitise and optimise your company car park management
Choose smart parking with Sharvy and modernise your company car park management.
Is your car park often full? Do you have to deal with unoccupied car park spaces every day? Are you regularly receiving complaints from employees who do not have access to the car park? Do you manage a multi-company car park and want to optimise its occupation?
Share your car park spaces between employees thanks to Sharvy, the company car park management system and booking solution. Until 25% savings on your car park budget.
Modernise and simplify your car park management
Creation and settings
The administrator creates the car park, the dedicated and free spaces, their type, then integrates the employees in Sharvy.
The car park space holders can regularly declare if they’re using their space in the next few days.
Reservation of car park spaces
Each employee who needs a car park space on a certain date can request that on Sharvy.
The available parking spaces are assigned automatically according to priority rules set by the administrator.
Functionalities to optimise your company car park management
Import your employees and assign each one a profile.
- Simplified integration of company employees and their vehicles via CSV import.
- Types of users: space holders (with or without automatic validation of their parking space without any action on their part) and requesters (priority or not according to defined criteria: hierarchy, carpooling, a person with reduced mobility, etc.).
- Option: connection via Single Sign On (SSO).
Car park configuration
Personnalise your car park and its specific features.
- Definition of car park spaces and their type: spaces allocated to a holder, free access spaces, etc.
- Specification of the type of spaces: small vehicle, SUV, bicycle, motorbike, electric vehicle, a person with reduced mobility (PRM), etc.
- Creation of groups of spaces in the car park: according to levels, zones, buildings, etc.
- Creation of a car park map to help employees find their parking space.
- Multi-company car park management and overflow.
Car park reservation and spaces allocation
Allow your employees to book a space.
- Release of your parking space in case of absence (teleworking, holidays, travel, illness…).
- Reservation of a parking space according to need up to 4 weeks in advance, by half-day or full day.
- Automatic allocation using the Sharvy algorithm: either equity or chronologically.
- Confirmation by email and notification via the app with practical information on how to get to the right spot (map, floor, zone…).
- Connection to your HRIS to disable the reservation on days off (option).
Analyse the occupancy of your car park.
- Complete history of user activity: number of connections, number of new users, who plays the game or not…
- Car park occupancy statistics: number of reserved and released spaces, number of approved requests, attendance by day, occupancy rate…
- CSV and Excel export.
Car park access control (option)
Only allow employees with a reservation to open the gate.
- Optional access control solutions to replace or complement the systems already in place in the company.
- Connection to the barrier or garage automation.
- Camera with plate recognition: opening of the barrier only if the number plate is associated with a vehicle with a reserved space.
- Barrier opening IoT module: button in the Sharvy application to control the opening of the barrier or door on the day the employee has a reserved space.
Mobility quiz (option)
Use the habits of your employees as a basis for prioritising them.
- Construction of a questionnaire to collect the mobility practices of employees.
- Highlighting users’ habits: reimbursement of transport costs, dropping off children, use of an electric vehicle, carpooling, etc.
- Analysis of the results to define priority users, space holders, etc.
Our customers talk about it best!
For our company, it’s about overhauling the mobility plan and facilitating the daily commuting for our employees to the Parisian headquarters based in Bourg-La-Reine. The reactivity of Sharvy is to be congratulated, just like the clarity of the application.
Sophie VOLLAND, General services manager
Nielsen managed to reduce the car park spaces, and the costs in a real estate rental, without affecting the service provided to the users, thanks to Sharvy which offers an intelligent turnover system.
Vincent GABRIELE, Nielsen Facility Manager, part of JLL France
The agents are more responsible: They have understood the benefit and respect the rules of the reservation system, therefore freeing more spaces for colleagues in case of an absence. We have evaluated that the number of free spaces has increased by at least 30%.
Florence DUHAMEL, Car fleet manager
Would you like to know more about Sharvy, the car park management solution?
Our latest posts on this subject
How to optimize the occupancy rate of a company car park?
In this article, we decipher how to analyze & optimize the occupancy rate of your company car park to take advantage of it!
Multi-site company car park management : how do you go about it?
Multi-company car park management : what are the problems faced by companies? How can they be overcome? All our advice in this article!
Does it still make sense to invest in parking spaces?
Invest in parking spaces : a new eldorado for companies or a false good idea ? Find out the answer right here!
+44 117 463 6990